Sunday, October 2, 2011

And then they were 4

My babies turned the big # 4 today! Can you believe it? I can’t. But then of course Jon said last night we will be saying that every time they turn another year older. I reckon he’s right.



We had their par-tay yesterday at Chick-Fil-A, their most favorite place to eat in the whole wide world. But then again, I think it’s pretty much every kids most favorite place to eat. And is probably us parents most favorite place to eat, with our kids that is!





I let the kids pick out what kind of invitations they wanted to send their little friends and we went from there. Audrey picked out Princesses, of course, and James picked out Spider man, of course. James had Spider Man cupcakes, plates and cups and Audrey had Ariel and Cinderella cupcakes with Rapunzel plates and cups. Chick-Fil-A did the rest. So basically all I had to do was show up and give them my money and you just can’t beat that! And the price was extremely reasonable as well. May do Chick-Fil-A every year, haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment