Friday, October 7, 2011

Moving, again.

Sometimes change isn’t always a good thing. I have had lots of complaints that people cannot comment on this new blog. I’ve tweeked it and researched it and just cannot figure out why it keeps erasing most everyone’s comments. So, I’ve decided to move back to www.livinwithtwins.blogspot.com and change the name to Rays of Sunshine. Hope you all can move back with us and leave your comments as I have desperately missed reading them! Getting people’s feedback definitely gives me an extra pep in my step during the day and I could really use it some days. As lame as that may sound, it’s the truth!

3 comments:

  1. you don't know how depressing it is to see all of these family and child photos, knowing i will never have the opportunity to experience this myself. I am 47 years of age, and no lady has ever wanted anything to do with me, regardless of the Christian love and fellowship i extend. This whole situation is not about myself, but of wanting to give back and pass something along. All i have ever done is work, and nothing else. this is just not right. Perhaps you may know of someone out there who may be of similar circumstances, and we could meet up, through God's providential guidance. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why won't you comment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really think you are smart by not responding and then preventing me from seeing the other site. This just gives me another reason to remove myself from Primitive Baptists. I always did feel out of place , since they are mostly made up of families, some of whom have not a clue about the history and doctrine. Well guess what, I came to know and learn of it totally by accident, and on my own. Was that anything else besides God, and God alone? I think not. Just be careful at the stones you throw. One day your playhouse could be torn down in the twinkling of an eye.

    ReplyDelete