Thursday, September 15, 2011

Not much

Not to much has been happening around here so I’ll just go with the basics. I started a little preschool curriculum with the twins about 3 weeks ago and it’s been a wonderful addition to our daily routine. Well, it actually has given us a daily routine, a structured routine, and it’s great. Back in the Spring I made the decision not to send the kids to the Methodist Church 3 day a week preschool program I had previously enrolled them in and I’ve not regretted that decision in the least. When I pulled their names of the roll, I knew it would be up to me then to give them the structured learning atmosphere that they need at this age so I started researching and asking friends that home school and decided on the Little Hands To Heaven curriculum. Very pleased with it so far and I highly recommend it to any one looking for home schooling materials.


One thing that I added to our school time is computer time. Man o man do they love it! And I am so proud at how fast they have learned how to operate the computer. James especially, he even was clicking and dragging yesterday! Audrey tends to get frustrated to fast! And just an FYI, PBS Kids has great games for preschoolers. Clifford and Curious George are the twins’ favorites.






Another thing that I have discovered lately is Pinterest. If you are not pinteresting already, well, you should! I have found some wonderful recipes and ideas on there. I love it because of the way it saves all of your favorites; makes them look so pretty and it’s so easy to find everything. Love, love, love it!


        Would like to make this. So easy!


Pumkin Spice Latte, my FAVorite from 
Starbucks. Making TOday!


We have a busy week coming up. Hopefully all of us will be heading out for Birmingham tomorrow afternoon and hopefully the kids and I will be staying for a few days next week. Looking forward to that, let me assure you! We also hope to go up to the Ebeneezer Fellowship in Danville next weekend and I hope, hope, hope those plans follow through. It’s the weekend Jon and I got married, ya know. I can hardly believe we will soon be celebrating our 8th anniversary. Time flies when you are having fun!


Speaking of time flying, can you believe that in just 2 weeks we will be celebrating James and Audrey’s 4th birthday? I cannot. It doesn’t seem possible that I have 4 year old twins. Man I’m getting old, HA!





AND our precious little angel baby will be 3 months old in a week. If you count by weeks, she already is 12 weeks but I’m going by the date so we have a week still to go. Have I mentioned that she’s precious, perfect and an absolute doll baby that just goes with the flow?





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! You've always done such a great job with taking time to do "with" your kiddos. I know they'll be like little sponges...(tell Audge Nonie understands the frustration and patience thing)
    Love Tookie's pics! Precious baby girl...

    ReplyDelete