Monday, August 29, 2011

How trouble found him all in 1 day



Trying to pour himself some Sprite....you can imagine how that went.

Building a makeshift stool during quiet time to climb on top of the dryer to reach 3 bottles of glitter and spilled it all over the play room floor. Bet you can picture that scene as well.

After he got in trouble and was exiled to his room to think about what he had done, he snuck out and squirted Olivia’s baby wash all over the kitchen floor.

And last but not least I discovered two clorox bleach products designed to clean the bathroom open, on the bathroom floor and all over one of my good towels. He says he was trying to clean the potty.

Oh I’m sure you all are thinking that I must leave my children unattended for hours upon end for him to be able to find this kind of trouble. I can assure I do not. He is quiet, quick, and ever so sneaky. He’s all boy. But he’s my boy and I love him to pieces.




p.s. we just caught James attempting to squirt a large bottle of dish soap on the floor. His daddy said “James, I know you aren’t thinking about doing that again” and James threw the bottle back on the counter and said “No!! I wasn’t thinking about it all”!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I was reading your blog to Jim and he said, "You really shouldn't leave Jon alone to get into so much trouble" (but then I read him the 'p.s.' and he realized it was James that was getting into trouble!) hahah- I am not going to admit that I laughed (maybe a little harder than I should have) because I have a boy too and I shutter at the thought of what he could get into! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandaddy asks if you have considered a cage?

    Boys will be boys and you only have one... We think that he is such a precious little one even if he does like to make messes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Fixing his mother a refreshing drink.
    2. Making her an art project to apologize for spilling said refreshing drink.
    3. Attempting to clean the kitchen floor since said drink made it sticky.
    4. Attempting to clean the bathroom floor just as an added bonus.
    5. Attempting to clean the kitchen floor...again.

    Sounds like a pretty perfect little boy to me. Call me when he rolls a Rhino.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky if it weren’t for that part about the Rhino, I’d of bet my life it was Nenie posting under your name......Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Nonie tell grandaddy I have not considered a cage but a leash and collar...perhaps shocking collar. JUST KIDDING!!!! Maybe I need to get the play yard out again......

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had one of those days yesterday, except my list started with finger painting on the wall from a dirty diaper at the crack of dawn.

    ReplyDelete